Cheese spread a guaranteed new party favorite | Holiday recipe
Start the holiday season off right by making this Moscato Cheese Spread for your next gathering.
The gorgonzola cheese really gets your attention, and the tasty wine keeps you coming back for more. Serve this along side crackers and you have a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
See step-by-step photos of this recipe plus thousands more from home cooks nationwide at: www.justapinch.com/moscato
You’ll also find a meal planner, coupons and chances to win! Enjoy and remember, use “just a pinch”...
“This is a nice munchie before dinner!”
- Michelle Koletar/Mertz, Harrisburg, PA (Pop. 49,528)
Moscato Cheese Spread
What You Need
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 c gorgonzola cheese
1/4 c grated white cheddar
2-3 tbsp moscato wine (or use a dry white, if you prefer)
1/4 cup, chopped walnuts
1 tbsp paprika
• Mix the cream cheese and gorgonzola.
• Add cheddar and mix again.
• Stir in the wine. It will now be very easy to mix! Add more/less wine to your taste, about 2-3 tbsp.
• Add the walnuts and paprika. Stir well.
• Layer onto a pretty plate. Garnish with additional crushed walnuts, and, if you like, some grape halves.
© 2011 Just A Pinch Recipe Club. Brought to you by American Hometown Media. Used by permission.